Monday, November 14, 2005

The Strength in Numbers

This is a very old saying and it makes much sense indeed. Ponder on this for a few moments. Imagine if every entrepreneur were to realise this. Can you imagine how great their business would be? I refer directly to entrepreneurs because I am one myself and most of us are so crazed and intrigued by our business venture ideas that we try to literally do everything ourselves. This is the road to failure and frustration. Nobody wants that. So how do we make it a success venture?
First of all, sit down and write down EVERYTHING and EVERY STEP in getting different aspects of your business done. Then you create systems of getting each one done. Then you put everything into action. You have to be patient and carefully screen a number of people to be on your TEAM with you before you get started fully. You will be looking for different strengths and weaknesses in people because the different duties written down previously, will be DELEGATED to each individual. When the workload is disseminated via meticulous delegation, the success of the entire institution is inevitable. On Wednesday, I'll outline how I've applied this principle to my business.

To receive these business tips via email, enter your email address below


Powered by FeedBlitz

5 Comments:

Blogger Jared Freeman said...

Yes, I consider your words and this is the same I often used to think but now I think I can better write my next http://www.voicemailgreeting.net/real-estate-agent-voicemail-greeting-you-need/ business article and help many entrepreneurs.Thank you for sharing this.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Jared Freeman said...

The strength in numbers is a good topic and it forces you enough to think about this.My http://www.spsshelp.org/services/ team really admired its author and they all have bookmarked this link.Thank you for sharing such nice stuff.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

Apparently strength in numbers is very nice title but if it is thouroughly studied it is very interesting also and I want to continue reading this.Keep it up.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Christopher Blevins said...

Surprisingly muscle around statistics is rather awesome headline nonetheless whether it's thoroughly learned here http://www.statisticaldataanalysis.net/best-statistics-homework-solver/ it is helpful as well plus I want to keep reading the following. Stay the best.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Christopher Blevins said...

Amazingly muscle tissue about figures is pretty great head line however whether it is carefully realized the following visit the site it really is beneficial at the same time additionally I must read on these.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home