Friday, December 23, 2005

Happy Holidays

Happy HOlidays to you all faithful readers of my blog. It's been a great few months sharing my business with you all. I've seen some growth and have touched some people personally for which I am grateful because it's the aim of this blog not only to generate business but to expose the information to business people and people in general that they would not learn in a classroom at any college or school. It therefore means, that I"ve achieved my goal to an extent. Now I'd just like to do it with more people. This is a season of love and sharing so its theme resonates perfectly well with me as I run a business that I'm compelled to help people. If I don't help anyone, my business may fail. Nothing feels better than just lending a helping hand and getting paid nicely for doing so.
So at this juncture let me just say a hearty T H A N K Y O U to all of my readers and I look forward to improving this blog's contents and widening the scope of topics relating to business and a portion to be developed as well that is health-oriented. So there's a lot in store for 2006.
Once again, I say thank you very much for your emails, comments and advice.
See you after the HOlidays. ;)

To receive these business tips via email, enter your email address below


Powered by FeedBlitz

1 Comments:

Blogger monster's mom said...

HI Kamara. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I, too, have some businesses that I've been working on recently. You might be interested. One of them is Dr. Sears Omega 3 fish oils. You might have heard of them.

The other one is Healthy Holistic Pet Foods. Good healthy pet food means longer living companions! I expect all my animals to live to 20+ yrs.

Since you're into health, you might be more interested in 4Life Transfer Factor. This is spectacular!!! It's amazing because its safe for newborns, babies, animals, children and adults to take. It has been proven to have anti-tumor qualities and good for cancer patients. Let me know if you're interested in learning more :)

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home