Friday, November 25, 2005

Conclusion of "Relationships"

Hello again all.
I'd like to take some time now to personalise and share about relationships in my business.
The concept is built on the power of relationships between normal ordinary people like you and me, who have common goals in life. Many people seek freedom to control their hours of work. Others just hate their jobs. Whatever the need is, I'm constantly meeting new people and getting to know their backgrounds to lay the groundwork for helping them to achieve their goals. Of course success rate is greatest when people become friends. Friendships are built on trust and people respond more positively to people whom they trust and appreciate. Wouldn't it be nice to get paid for building relationships. I know of many people who have been presented with the same opportunity that I offer to people, who have turned it down because the person(s) making the offer, were complete strangers to them. This is normal and people are exactly like that. There are so many scams floating around out there, that a complete and emphatic NO can instantly turn into a YES as long as there's a good RELATIONSHIP with the person sharing the opportunity. This simple system of building and maintaining friendships is the backbone of growing my business and I am a part of a community of over 400,000 people who have "seen the light".
CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
Smile more.
Get to know someone new at least every week.
Maintain contact with everyone you meet.
NEVER DAM ANY BRIDGES. You never know how someone can help you in future experiences.
If you're ready to take charge of your life and create financial freedom for yourself and friends(strong relationships), take a look at this information and share it with everyone you know on the planet. You never know who you might be helping.
Be sure to stop by next week as I take a look at the Power of Telephones in business.
You don't want to miss it.
Once again thank you very much for your time and attention, and I look forward to connecting with many of you and help put you on a financial freedom success track.

To receive these business tips via email, enter your email address below


Powered by FeedBlitz

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kamara, I am cruising the blogs looking for any information on Be Your Own Boss and landed here. Although Conclusion of is interesting and got my attention, I will add this knowledge to my storehouse of information. I never know where Be Your Own Boss will take me. Have a great day!

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home